OKKK this is a sensitive topic for many men. There is a growing trend of men wearing tights in the gym. Some people like it and some people from what I've noticed despise it.
- Increased blood flow by squeezing the muscles
- Allowing to visualize results when training
- increased knee support
- Fluidity and flexibility of motion
- The bulge in the front may cause the wrong attention
- Men for the most part are not used of wearing spandex type of material so it makes it somewhat uncomfortable
- It may look like one is trying too hard
The cons are all subjective. I personally love working out in tights, my legs never looked better ever since i started. My legs acquired so much more definition and quality size and my body has a better balance because i constantly am able to observe the flow of my body when i train. I do however feel more comfortable when I wear shorts on top of the tights it makes my workout experience so much more enjoyable. The idea of 2-in-1 Leggings of DEMIG actually came about from my experience with wearing legging.
What do you guys think of men wearing Tights?
Feel free to comment below